Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shower Curtain Bar Chin Ups

Rosary Prayer of Mary

Fifth Joyful Mystery
Jesus is found in the temple

His parents went every year to Jerusalem for the feast of Easter. When he was twelve years old, they went up according to custom, but the days of the feast were over and the way back, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem without his parents knowing it. Believing in the caravan, they went a day's journey, and then began to look for him among their relatives and friends, not finding him, they came looking for him in Jerusalem. After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. And all who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his answers.

Oh Mary, cry because you lost your son for a few days. He has moved away from your eyes but not from your heart, do you see that the pure love of which you are inflamed by him, keeps closely united to you? Know that he who loves God can not be loved by God, who said: I love those who love me, and through the lips of St. John: He who abides in love abides in me and I in him. You fear then? Why are you crying? Let the tears for me, that so many times I lost God because of me, kicked out of my soul! Ah! My Jesus, how could I take offense intentionally, knowing that I forgive sin? We do not want a heart that seeks despair, but rather rejoice that ...(...) Oh Mary with St. Bonaventure say: "I hope in you, my sovereign, I will not be confused forever." St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori, Incarnation, birth and infancy of Jesus Christ

0 comments:

Post a Comment